- Many Brighton Center for Recovery physicians are certified in addiction medicine by the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM).
- A significant number of Brighton Center for Recovery nurses are Certified Addiction Registered Nurses (CARN) through the International Nurses Society on Addictions (INTNSA)
- (2010) Brighton Center for Recovery receives the coveted Florence Nightingale Award in Administration.
- (2007) Jacque Fuller, RN, received the Success in Nursing Award from St. John Providence Health System, the parent organization of Brighton Center for Recovery. Fuller was recognized as a “lifetime learner committed to the advancement of the profession of nursing and to sharing her knowledge with others.”
- (2005) The National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors recognized Brighton Center for Recovery with its NAADAC Organizational Achievement Award. It is presented to organizations that have demonstrated a strong commitment to the addiction profession and particularly strong support for the individual addiction professional.
Brighton Center for Recovery nationally recognized in 2009 Aster Awards Program for excellence in medical marketing
Honored for advertising excellence in the 2009 Aster Awards, Brighton Center for Recovery received 1 gold recognition in this year’s competition.
The Aster Awards, one of the largest competitions of its kind, is hosted by Marketing Healthcare Today and Creative Images, Inc. This elite national program recognizes outstanding healthcare professionals for excellence in their advertising/marketing efforts.
The 2009 Aster Awards consisted of approximately 3,000 entries from across America. Participant’s entries competed against similar-sized organizations in their category. Entries must score at least in the top 85% to receive an award. Judging criteria includes creativity, layout and design, functionality, message effectiveness, production quality and overall appeal.
“Brighton Center for Recovery is among the top in the nation for healthcare advertising expertise… specifically scoring in the top 5 percent. It was an honor to have Brighton Center for Recovery participate in the 2009 Aster Awards,” said Melinda R. Lucas, Aster Awards Program Coordinator. “They exceeded the judges’ expectations.”
A huge thank you to Douglas Marketing Group for the design and layout of the new Brighton Center for Recovery campaign!
Entries in the Aster Awards were judged by a diverse panel of healthcare marketing experts. All winners are posted on the Aster Awards’ website (www.AsterAwards.com), as well as published in Marketing Healthcare Today, a national healthcare marketing magazine.
Judges Choice – Score of 100% (only 10 issued in 2008)
Gold Awards – Score of 95 to 99 (top 5% in the nation)
Silver Awards – Score of 90 to 94 (top 12% in the nation)
Bronze Awards – Score of 85 to 89 (top 16% in the nation)